Sip Shop Eat's Holiday Gift Guide
The Holiday's are here and we couldn't be more excited! For the first time ever we have a not one but two Virtual Pop-Ups and which includes the exclusive Virtual Holiday Pop-UP! We've curated a selection of small businesses that, while they are small, they offer so much value. We've developed this gift guide based on some of each brand's one of a kind products. Shop stocking stuffers, gifts for the candle obsessed and gifts for home and wellness. Click the pictures to start shopping and adding to cart.
Gifts for the little Fashionista in your life:
1. Rah Love's Boutique ( $10.00-54.99) is an online destination for every little girl in the World. Deck your little Diva out in everything from the basic wardrobe staples to over the top faux furs and accessories that every stylish little girl needs.
Gifts for your Home + Closet:
1. Discover natural textiles for your home and closet by Christina Whitney Wong ($25-250). Christina’s work implements ethically made materials and focuses on creating a sustainable future through pieces made to stand the test of time. Several pieces of her work have utilized natural dyes and regional fibers to serve as materials that tell stories about people’s connection with nature. Cleanliness and simplicity are critical to Christina’s practice and are often manifested in business-ready apparel.
2. Agni NY ($6-60): is an online store with a mission to remind everyone they are have a light within that is as strong as lightening and flames high like fire. Agni's selection of products are chosen to promote relaxation and centering. Products are from various artisans, but highlights the craftsmanship of local female artisans. Agni offers select products made by hand and creations from raw natural stones. Agni is a journey of change and growth. New York based, the journey begins with feature products from Brooklyn, New York.
3. Simply G.V.O (Good Vibes Only) ($5-38) Bring good vibes into your home with these positive affirmation prints. They make great personal gifts for you and others.
4. Cali & Dana ($39-90), for your closet. Give the gift of jeans, for curvy petite women, especially those who are 5'3" or under + crops and tees.
4. Sankofayah ($17-46) apparel for the culture enthusiast. Sankofayah is a conscious clothing design company established on the basis of applying education, wisdom, and basic principles. The debut collection entitled "FAT RICH" shows respect and admiration to a rich history, culture, and expands on the idea of what it means to be FAT RICH today. FAT RICH symbolizes wealth, royalty, abundance in all aspects of life.
Gifts for the Self Care Obsessed:
1. Simply G.V.O (Good Vibes Only), ($5-38) a New York lifestyle brand has the perfect self care sets. Shop goats milk bar soap, Whipped body butter and exfoliating scrubs. Give the gift of me time when you gift one of their bath sets.
2. Sono Essence:($39-150) It's... wait for it, Crystal Infused Beauty Products. Sono Essence, LLC uses the power of crystals to formulate clean, natural, products allowing the body to connect and realign with Earth’s energy. The products are handmade using ethically sourced and quality natural ingredients to restore skin to its optimal health, allowing the properties of simple ingredients to the highest intention. shine through. Each bottle contains products with purpose and intention made in small batches.
3. Hummingbird Blends: ($5-35) Offers handcrafted, artisanal, seasonal soap and soap sets + hand crafted tea blends. We recommend their soap sets as a perfect gift. Their teas are also perfect stocking stuffers.
4. Agni NY, ($6-60) this marketplace offers so many self care products designed to holistically maintain health and wellness. From full beard care to nourishing lip scrubs. This brands just about everything you need to create your self care ritual.
5. Alevan Botanica ($12-72) an aromatherapy and lifestyle brand based in Brooklyn, NY. Their oils, roll-ons and spritz' are hand-crafted and rooted in Ayurvedic wisdom. Give the gift of stress relief. The benefits include relief from: stress, anxiety, headaches, insomnia, hormonal problems, musculoskeletal problems, issues with skin, sinus and respiratory issues, and fatigue just to list a few.
Gifts for the Vibe setter:
Gifts for the Candle Obsessed:
There's a whole marketplace of small brands to shop from in the SSE Virtual Pop-UP! Remember small businesses have had it extremely tough this year, if you're shopping, remember to shop small.